ColoCSX IT Service
We help you navigate to the perfect solution for your business.
Choosing a Managed Services Provider (MSP) can be a challenge, whether you’re an SMB or a Fortune 500 company. You can hire an MSP for many things from single-function services like out-tasking or disaster recovery, all the way to running your entire IT infrastructure (i.e. full outsourcing).
- Lower Costs / More Reliability – Companies are embracing Managed Services as a viable option for their business. In many cases, managing your own technology infrastructure can be cost-prohibited. ColoCSX can help you lower your IT costs and reduce system downtime.
- More for Less – You can save time and money by letting a team of experts manage your IT infrastructure. It’s critical there is someone always focused on data backup and disaster recovery, improved quality and reliability of computer systems / networks. Most importantly, you need to feel confident that you do not have to worry about your technology.
- Proactive / Timely Maintenance – By hiring a MSP, you have someone that will always monitor and manage your technology systems, which will ensure that potential issues are handled proactively instead of the traditional reactive method, helping reduce your chances of having major problems.
- Keeping Data Safe – Within two years after a major data loss / disaster, 70% of all companies go out of business. That is why backup and disaster recovery solutions are so critical for your business.
- Security – Staying ahead of risks that can cripple your business is paramount. Ensuring you or your employees do not fall victim to the latest cyber-attacks can save you not only time, but much frustration and downtime as well.